Tuesday, October 1, 2013

GOING SPORTY





Black leather cap Bershka, Blouse Zara, Boyfriend jeans Blanco, Boyfriend blazer Blanco, Black & Blue pumps Primark, Chain necklace handmade, Bag (old)





Lately I've been noticing the growing conversation about sport among friends. It pleases me to know that there is a greater social awareness of the need to practice sport not only with the purpose of obtaining a better physical shape , but also for the health benefits.

I leaned a little more about this and pondered my hypothesis: the idea of ​​socializing in an enclosed space with other beings who sweat profusely because their PT made ​​them an exercise plan worthy of an athlete of high competition just sounded unpleasant!

So , compelled by this sudden " Cult of the Gym " that gripped countless friends, I decided to paddle a bit against the tide and regain my practice of daily exercise but with a friendly nuance: outdoor sport. 
An idea that appeals to me more because it is kind of a 3 - in-1 formula:  I have a chance to stroll , enjoy the fresh air of the Sintra hills , and also walk my 4-legged friends!
Furthermore, the fact that, being on the " outdoor ", always gives me a great excuse to stay at home watching a movie when the weather is gloomy and is threatening rain.


*

Ultimamente tenho vindo a reparar no crescendo de conversas entre amigos relativamente ao desporto. Agrada-me saber que  há uma maior consciência social relativamente à necessidade de praticar desporto não só pela obtenção duma melhor forma física, como também pelos benefícios para a saúde. 

Debrucei-me um pouco mais sobre este assunto e ponderei as minhas hipóteses: a ideia de confraternizar num espaço fechado com outros seres a suar em bica porque o PT lhes fez um plano de exercício digno dum atleta de alta competição não me soava a nada agradável!

Assim, compelida por este súbito "Culto do Ginásio" que se apoderou de inúmeros amigos, decidi remar um pouco contra a maré e retomar sim a minha prática de exercício diária mas com uma nuance simpática: desporto ao ar livre. Uma ideia que me atrai muito mais por ser uma espécie de fórmula 3-em-1: tenho hipótese de passear, desfrutar do ar fresco da serra de Sintra, e ainda de passear as minhas amigas de 4 patas! 
Acresce ainda o facto de que, por ser ao "ar livre", tenho sempre uma óptima desculpa para ficar em casa a ver um filme quando o tempo está mais taciturno e ameaça chover.

No comments:

Post a Comment