Monday, November 18, 2013

BLENDING WITH THE CITY... TAKING IT WITH ME






White Blouse Mango, Chain necklace handmade, Silk silver pants Mango (old), Blue Clutch Zara (old), Shoes Zara







Almost starting a new stage in my life, I take a moment to absorb a little more of this city that saw me grow.

I want to take the patterns of the tiles, the autumn' smells, of the roasted chestnut, of the wet ground with the first rains ... This swirl of feelings that makes me want to embrace a new adventure, also comes with an anchor holding me to my origin, that insists on not wanting to let me go.

I breathe deeply, in a baseless attempt to bring the scents with me ...

See you someday Lisbon! Will you miss me?


*


Quase de partida para uma nova etapa, aproveito para absorver um pouco mais desta cidade que me viu crescer. 

Quero levar os padrões dos azulejos, os cheiros de Outono, da castanha assada, da terra molhada com as primeiras chuvas... Este turbilhão de sentimentos que me faz querer abraçar uma nova aventura, vem com uma âncora que me prende à minha origem, que teima em não me querer deixar partir.

Inspiro profundamente, numa tentativa infundada de levar os aromas comigo...

Até qualquer dia Lisboa! Sentirás a minha falta?

No comments:

Post a Comment