Wednesday, October 16, 2013

LOOK: I'M IN PARIS!!





Jacket Zara Skirt Zara, T-shirt Zara, Belt H&MBag Zara 



Paris.
The city of fashion, romance, arts, of berets, crepes, baguettes, pain au chocolat ... How I missed you!

Freshly landed, I was warmly received by the my dad and the rest of the family, who invited me to a wonderful lunch still on the periphery of the "City of Lights".

Already in the center, I am preparing to visit an old friend, Eloddie, who recently inaugurated her "Bonita" (in portuguese meaning "Beautiful") boutique, where we find a personally chosen collection that will embellish the ladies of this capital city.
Next to a typical entrance of the Metro, I spent a few seconds observing that frenzy of people coming in and out, all so wrapped up in their destinations, while absorbing some of the collections that strolled along the streets. Final Destination: Trocadéro. A small pedestrian incursion to the finish and voilá!

"Doddie?! I'M IN PARIS!"


*

Paris.
A cidade da moda, do romance, das artes, das boinas, dos crepes, das baguetes, do pain au chocolat... Que saudades tinha de ti!

Acabada de aterrar, fui calorosamente recebida pelo pai e restante família, que me convidaram a um maravilhoso almoço ainda na periferia da "Cidade-Luz". 

Já no centro, preparo-me para visitar uma velha amiga, a Eloddie, que recentemente inaugurou a sua "Bonita" boutique, onde encontramos uma colecção pessoalmente escolhida para embelezar as senhoras desta capital. 
Junto a uma típica entrada do Metro, dedico alguns segundos a observar aquele frenesim de gente que entra e sai, todos tão envoltos nos seus destinos, enquanto vou absorvendo um pouco das colecções que se vão passeando pelas ruas. Destino final: Trocadéro. Uma pequena incursão pedestre até à meta e voilá! 

"Doddie?! ESTOU EM PARIS!"


No comments:

Post a Comment